Since Counterpath Xlite has become obsolete and no more supported, you can simply download and configure Counterpath Bria, which is an upgraded version of Xlite. Unlike Xlite, Bria is a paid app, however their Bria Solo version is still free. Below are the steps on how you can configure Bria Solo to work with Zaplee.
1) Visit Counterpath website by click on this link "https://www.counterpath.com/".
2) Click Login and choose Bria Solo as shown in the screen shot below.
3) Click on " Don't have an account yet".
4) Click "Choose Plan".
5) Choose " Bria Solo", scroll down and click "Continue with Bria Solo".
6) Enter your email address and a password, this will be your login id and password to login to your Bria Dashboard.
7) Set up your voice configuration details on the dashboard. Please refer to the screen shot below. Your Domain is "ast2.zaplee.com". You can obtain your SIP username and SIP / Voice password from your Zaplee employee page. Once you enter the details, click save and close.
8) Click service settings and change "Registration Time" to 300, click "save and close".
9) Download Bria app on your system. Click Download Client Apps, choose your operating software " Apple, Windows, Android or IOS" and click download. Bria gets downloaded on to your system and all the details i.e your SIP id , password and domain name are filled in advance, Now you are ready to make and receive calls.
If you face issues or need any help, please contact Zaplee support team at "firstname.lastname@example.org" or you can contact us via our live chat help desk.