Please follow the below steps to configure Zoiper SIP phone.
1) Please go to your Google Play Store and type Zoiper Lite IAX SIP VOIP Softphone.
2) Download and Install Zoiper Lite as shown in the screen shot below.
3) Once Zoiper is installed, please click create account.
6) Update your SIP ID and Password as shown in the screen shot below and click "Create an account". You can obtain your SIP ID and password from your Zaplee Account employee page.
7) Update the domain name "ast2.zaplee.com" and click Next.
9) Choose" SIP UDP" as the configuration then click "Finish"
10) Once you click Finish, your Zoiper app should now show your account is registered and ready.
Please note, Zaplee uses Port 5060 to route calls to SIP phones, kindly ensure you have allowed port 5060 on your ISP ( router ) and also check Zoiper app is not being blocked by your device antivirus or firewall.
If you still face issues with registering Zoiper then please contact our support team at "firstname.lastname@example.org".