Number porting is done through one of or many exchange partners and is unpredictable. The first part of it requires thorough documentation. For Skype users, we need proof that the number is in your Skype Manager AND the invoice connected to it from Skype Manager (found in Reports). Once that is submitted, we forward to our exchange and wait for them to determine if the number can be ported or not. Once it is approved, we give the go ahead after which the process can take anywhere for 3-4 weeks.
Articles in this section
- Why Zaplee incoming calls via Skype do not show Chat message/ caller ID?
- Routing the call to my skype ID is not working
- Routing to option #2 does not work
- Odd extension number in Voicemail email text
- Emails for voicemail or recorded calls are not received
- Why do calls do not get transferred to the mobile set to Routing 2 option?
- Ringing on 2 operators on skype at the same time
- Calls Not Routing - Skype Upgrade Causing Issues - Version 6.6+ on Windows
- Registered a number but its not working?
- My Skype rings but I miss the call before I can answer