The reason your company may have other numbers showing up on your customer's caller id is because employees are dialing out directly. If you wish for only your company's number to be shown when calling out please set up Dialing Out in your Zaplee console and follow the Dialing Out process.
Articles in this section
- How to set call queues for a company which has departments?
- How to set call queues if your company has no departments?
- Zaplee Call Queues and how do they work?
- How to configure X-lite to work with zaplee
- Preempt the Hold message to end the call by leaving voice mail
- Account Tab does not let me log in
- Why did my phone number not activate?
- What is the size limit and time limit to Call Recordings and Voicemail?
- How can I see Caller ID when I am using the Skype client to take incoming calls through Zaplee?
- Why am I unable to use a Skype Business account with Zaplee Outbound?