Please follow the below steps to configure Zoiper SIP phone.
1) Please download Zoiper from the link " https://www.zoiper.com/en/voip-softphone/download/current ".
2) Install Zoiper.
3) Click settings and choose Preferences from the drop down menu. You can also press "ctrl+p" to open preferences page.
4) Once you are on the preferences page, please click "create account" from left hand side of the navigation menu. Please refer the screen shot below.
5) Choose SIP from the account wizard menu and click Next.
6) Update your SIP User ID, Password and domain name. You can obtain your SIP ID and Password from your Zaplee account employee page. Our Domain or server name is "ast2.zaplee.com". Please refer to the below screen shot.
7) Click Next > choose Skip Auto detection and click next again to register Zoiper.
If all the details you entered is correct then you will see your Zoiper phone registered.
Please note, Zaplee uses Port 5060 to route calls to SIP phones, kindly ensure you ISP ( router ) / system firewall is not blocking port 5060.
If you still face issues with registering Zoiper then please contact our support team at "email@example.com".