We have received complaints on a recent issue faced with incoming Zaplee calls via Skype. Calls coming via Zaplee main on Skype do not show caller id and the called number.
To fix the issue, please follow these below steps.
1)Quit Skype or use Windows Task Manager to kill any Skype.exe process.
2) Go to Windows Start and in the Search/Run box type %appdata% and then press Enter or click the OK button.
3) The Windows File Explorer will pop up.
4) There locate a folder named “Skype”.
5) Rename this folder to something different, e.g. Skype_old.
6) Next go to Windows Start and in the Search/Run box type %temp%\skype and then press Enter or click the OK button. Delete the DbTemp folder.
7) Restart Skype.
If after restart skype you see that you have lost contacts, you can re add them or you can revert the process. i.e You can remove the new skype folder created by first following thru steps 1-4 and then removing the new Skype folder and renaming Skype_old to Skype.
Hope this helps.